Welcome to the OAA's Student Associate Application
FREE: There is NO Fee for Student Associate status.
Please review the following information before starting your application.
- Read and complete the application form carefully.
- Completion of the first page/section of the form, including creation of a password will automatically generate a username. Your username is unique, permanent and randomly generated. Please save your username and password for future use.
- Your password must be at least six characters in length.
- Do not create more than one account.
- Make sure you fill in your personal information and educational history.
- Verify that the information you have provided is correct before you submit your application. OAA staff cannot see the information that you have entered until you have completed the application process.
- Print or save a PDF copy of your application in advance of your final submission. Once you submit the document it is not retrievable.
- Be sure to read the acknowledgement above the tick box and signature line at the end of the form.
- If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact email@example.com or call 416-449-6898, ext. 205.
- Once your application is processed, you will receive a formal acknowledgement letter from the Office of the Registrar.
NOTE: Students who are enrolled in an architectural technology program at a Canadian College should NOT complete this application. Instead, please contact Rommy Rodriguez (RommyR@oaaas.ca) at the Ontario Association for Applied Architectural Sciences (OAAAS).